Sustainability and CSR Masterclass
To maximize the outcomes for participants in this introductory training, the curriculum adopts a holistic approach to the material and introduces current issues, trends, and frameworks while also motivating participants to forecast future opportunities and manage challenges of Sustainability.
Upcoming Training Dates
- Gain solid understanding of Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) terms and trends
- Learn to identify and prioritise Stakeholders
- Understand the foundations of Sustainability strategy
- Practice on disclosing Sustainability performance through international reporting framework
- Comprehend communication methodologies in the context of Sustainability and CSR
- Communicate effectively on Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) topics in the daily working environment
- Identify organizational risks and opportunities in the sustainability scope
- Adhere to and exceed regulatory expectations through Sustainability and CSR excellence
- Practically apply Sustainability and CSR concepts in stakeholder management, strategic implementation, operational level actions, and basic level reporting disclosures
Global ILM & CPD Recognition
ILM is the UK’s leading provider of leadership, management and coaching qualifications and a world renowned professional membership body representing over 25,000 managers and leaders.
The CPD Standards Office raises training standards by accrediting high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provision.
Following your successful post-course assignment submission you will receive the “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass” Certificate which is endorsed by ILM, and your CPD Certificate verifying 6.45 CPD hours, confirming your achievement.
Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post-course assignment.
Key Topics include
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Concepts
- Sustainability and CSR Trends and Legislation
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Sustainability Strategy
- Sustainability Reporting
- Green Marketing
- Post-course Assignment for Certification
Who should attend
Ideal participants may have duties or roles in:
- Governance and Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Health and Safety
- Corporate Philanthropy/Foundations
Aglaia Ntili is a seasoned sustainability professional, with over 17 years of international advisory and training experience across a wide range of corporate sustainability and responsibility fields.
She is recognised with the Global CSR & Sustainability Leadership Award for her contributions as a practitioner, trainer, coach, and advisor.
Aglaia serves as the Managing Director of Sustainability Knowledge Group, providing Sustainability and CSR advisory and training services at international corporate level. Aglaia is the founder of CSR Coaching, supporting professionals in Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, and the founder of the CSR & Sustainability meetup, the 1st and only open platform to support active learning and knowledge sharing on CSR and Sustainability in the UAE. She is also the Chair of the UAE chapter of the International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP), currently the only professional body for Sustainability professionals in the region.
The Masterclass is an excellent course to help jump start development in CSR & Sustainability. I was happy with the materials and the instructor; absolutely commendable are the encouragement of group activities and interaction during the whole day.
Sustainability and CSR Masterclass is a comprehensive training designed for all levels with well-presented content, lots of opportunities to interact and professional sharing of your knowledge and experience. Great delivery, clear and professional, highly interactive and thoroughly enjoyable.