The UAE & Cyprus Local Chapters organise open meetings and members only events to support the professional development of Sustainability professionals. Open meetings are public and free. Esteemed guest speakers in every meeting support our vision by sharing their experience and lessons learned.
What to expect in an open meeting:
- Meet like-minded professionals
- A friendly and professional atmosphere that supports Sustainability
- Guest presentations from leaders in the field that have a strong learning element
- Be informed on the latest trends and developments at a global and local level
- A safe space to raise questions and get valuable input
- Discuss opportunities for partnerships
Physical meetings have an estimated duration of 2 hours.
On line meetings have a duration of 1 hour.
Topics addressed in past meetings include: understanding CSR and Sustainability, Sustainable supply chains, communicating CSR and Sustainability, employee engagement, Sustainable Development Goal (SDGs), CSR programs and Initiatives.
Below you can find upcoming and past meetups:
The answers on how to implement SDGs into a business strategy makes the 21st meet-up a must-attend!
“Energy and Environmental Sustainability” The 20th MeetUp brings fresh insights on energy efficiency and the role of energy professionals…
“CSR, mandatory contributions and the UAE national agenda” Recent updates in the CSR front in Dubai make this meetup a must-attend! In…
CSR & Sustainability Meetup Gallery
Join the upcoming meetings