What is CSR and Sustainability really all about?
We continue to build strong bonds between us through our 8th CSR and Sustainability Meetup. We invite you to our next meetup which we co-organize with Sustainability Business Network (part of the Green Emirates) to discuss about Green Business Opportunities.
Topics and presentations include:
- Sustainability & Environmental
- Green Building Regulations
- Energy & Solar Presentation
- Energy Efficiency Projects & Funding
- Waste Reduction & Recycling Opportunities
- Water Saving and Efficiency – Technology
- Green Transport – Options for reducing Fuel Bills and Carbon Footprint
- Social Return on Investment (SROI) (from Sustainability Knowledge Group)
Our presentation is focusing on a relatively fresh topic of CSR & Sustainability –in the short presentation titled “The journey from Input to Impact” we will speak about measuring impact and why the SROI methodology is becoming an important tool to prove the value of CSR and Sustainability Initiatives. Output and activity metrics alone cannot indicate positive societal changes being achieved or if unintended harm is caused. SROI analysis assists companies to define and disclose success and track whether and how their programs are benefiting intended beneficiaries.
Date: 3rd May, 2015
Time: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: Procter and Gamble Complex – Jebel Ali