Partnerships and Stakeholder Management
The Partnerships and Stakeholder Management Training Course is a highly specialised training course which is suited to CSR/ Sustainability professionals, and everyone who is involved in engaging with stakeholders and developing business partnerships and relationships. Attending the training course will help participants to elevate partnerships and stakeholder management to the core of their business strategy. Participants will develop an enhanced understanding of how effective partnership development and stakeholder engagement link directly to business strategy and the long-term value and benefits of such approach. Participants will be equipped with practical tools on stakeholder engagement, skills on how to develop collaborative partnerships, and techniques to identify business opportunities and inform organizational strategy. Participants will focus on effective and streamlined techniques that are developed to maximize stakeholder positive impact and minimize business risks.
Upcoming Training Dates
A specialised and hands on training for professionals involved in stakeholder management.
- Align stakeholders needs and expectations with sustainability strategies
- Develop collaborative partnerships based on established standards
- Practice on developing successful initiatives
- Develop strategies to secure effective stakeholder support and successful implementation
- Identify and manage partnership risks and opportunities
- Use roadmaps to manage effectively remote partnerships
- Improve Sustainability reporting and performance
Participants of the Partnerships and Stakeholder Management will bring new value to their own skill sets and to their organizations through:
- Long term stakeholder engagement strategy
- Methodologies to cocreate effective partnerships
- Assessment and planning tools to manage partnerships
- Engagements to maximize the impact of stakeholder programs
- Mapping and designing corporate initiatives based on prioritized stakeholder lists and channels of engagement
- Measuring the performance and impact of partnerships and stakeholder engagements
- GRI Standards, topics and disclosures on stakeholder management
- Partnerships for the SDGs
- identification of future development opportunities
Key Topics include
- Practical Sustainability and CSR concepts
- Principles for effective partnerships
- Stakeholder mapping and identification
- Stakeholder prioritization
- Stakeholder engagement and initiatives
- Developing partnerships for Sustainability
- SDGs, Sustainability reporting and Stakeholder engagement
- Effective communications
Who should attend
The Partnerships and Stakeholder Management Training Course is ideally suited to professionals, managers, and executives who are actively involved in stakeholder relationships, the external community, and whose actions impact stakeholder aspects.
Participants with either strategic or operational level roles will find value in this training course by building competencies in the complete stakeholder framework including strategy, engagement, prioritization, and mapping.
Aglaia Ntili is a seasoned sustainability professional, with over 17 years of international advisory and training experience across a wide range of corporate sustainability and responsibility fields.
She is recognised with the Global CSR & Sustainability Leadership Award for her contributions as a practitioner, trainer, coach, and advisor.
Aglaia serves as the Managing Director of Sustainability Knowledge Group, providing Sustainability and CSR advisory and training services at international corporate level. Aglaia is the founder of CSR Coaching, supporting professionals in Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, and the founder of the CSR & Sustainability meetup, the 1st and only open platform to support active learning and knowledge sharing on CSR and Sustainability in the UAE. She is also the Chair of the UAE chapter of the International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP), currently the only professional body for Sustainability professionals in the region.
CSR/Sustainability, Governance and Risk Management, Human Resources, Marketing/Communications/PR, Supply Chain/Logistics, Health and Safety, Environment, Quality, Operations, Corporate Philanthropy/Foundations
We firmly believe that a friendly, supportive, and engaging learning environment is key to building long-lasting knowledge and maximizing retention. To support this belief, we built this course around a dynamic mixture of lectures, practical exercises, best practice case studies and group discussions. Our method builds not only knowledge, but a confidence in discussing and applying CSR/Sustainability topics and the platform for exchanging ideas and building valuable connections. Each course closes with a post-course assignment to evaluate the level of knowledge gained through this course and upon passing results in the earning of an ILM endorsed certificate.
Professional experience is required
About our Sustainability Services
Sustainability Knowledge Group is a valued partner and a distinguished advisor of sustainability services. In addition to our certified training services, we proudly offer reporting, strategy, SROI, risk management and compliance, GHG, energy management, award submissions support and other services tailored to our clients’ needs. We have a wide range of experience throughout the MENA and Europe region and across a spectrum of sectors including: Construction, Consulting, Banking, FMCG, Education, Local Authorities, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, NGOs, Cosmetics, Technology, Shipping, Facility Management, Concessionaire and Hospitality.