Sustainability Knowledge Group is a global advisory firm dedicated in creating value, through strategic CSR and Sustainability solutions. We provide tailor made advisory, training and coaching solutions grounded in international theory and successful application. Sustainability Knowledge Group emphasizes in implementing methodologies that bring tangible results, measurable impact and create better businesses. We are proud to support leading global companies, including Heidelberg Cement, Raiffeisen Bank, Kaufland, GEK TERNA group, Bank of Cyprus, Thrace Plastics in Europe, DEWA, ABB, DPWorld, Savola Group, NBK, ENBD among others, in the Middle East.
VISION: Our Vision is to make Sustainable Business a Choice for companies and organizations around the world.
MISSION: Our mission is to offer services of the highest quality and value based on international best practice, while respecting, abiding to and promoting the 3ple bottom line approach of People-Planet-Profit.
VALUES: Accountability • Empathy • Integrity • Reliability • Professionalism
General Job description: Sustainability Consultant
Sustainability Knowledge Group is seeking a committed professional to join our diverse team of experts. Joining Sustainability Knowledge Group as a Sustainability Consultant is a great opportunity for a competent professional who wants to be associated with a respected international brand. Sustainability Consultant will benefit from visibility, a wealth of opportunities for development and continuous learning. The successful candidate will benefit from a fair working environment, flexibility, and tailor-made employee benefits.
He or she will be involved in diverse, high profile and impactful projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting clients to advance in sustainability through the implementation of value adding solutions, including sustainability reporting, stakeholder engagement, assessment and strategy. The role involves working closely with a wide range of stakeholders and requires the ability to work at both a technical and big-picture strategic level. The ideal candidate possesses excellent knowledge of Greek and English, has high work ethics, a can-do attitude, enjoys fast pace environments and places the client at the heart of our business.
Role and Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Sustainability Consultant will be responsible for business development, project management and delivery of new and existing projects. Will be part of, or lead a team that implements sustainability advisory and training projects and will support Sustainability Knowledge Group to deliver impeccable quality that adds value to the client, based on agreed spec and guidelines (time, process, deliverables).
- Identify and pursue opportunities for business development, contribute in new product/service development and advancement of existing client tools and solutions
- Provide exceptional support that builds trust, confidence in our expertise, and reputation
- Manage and deliver advisory projects including sustainability assessment and strategy, reporting, SROI, stakeholder engagement, programs, green building, assurance, training
- Identify, recommend and lead improvement initiatives for clients based on gaps, opportunities, client requirements, global trends and sector benchmarking
- Develop and implement Sustainability business strategy plans for individual clients in a wide range of industries
- Deliver programs to increase internal and external stakeholder engagement, awareness and commitment to sustainability
- Oversee sustainability report development, ensuring alignment with company guidelines, trends, stakeholder input and concerns, corporate strategy and directions, and compliance with international standards, guidelines and frameworks (including but not limited to GRI, UNGC, ISO26000, SASB, SDGs)
- Support clients to identify and articulate case studies, collect accurate data and ensure quality and timeliness of client input
- Write accurate and compelling content
- Serve as the central point of contact between Sustainability Knowledge Group and clients
- Prepare briefing material, presentations and reports for clients
- Identify and support opportunities to communicate client case studies externally via various channels and materials
- Write and present business content in engaging format
- Update internal documents, databases, factsheets, guidelines, FAQs
- Preparation of presentations for webinars, meetings and reports and assist in writing submission documents for technical proposals.
- Monitor research and developments in the field
- Perform benchmarking activities for internal and external stakeholders
- Interest in Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility issues
- Ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment, flexibility and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and with a can-do attitude
- Proactive attitude, strong organizational, project and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate client needs and prioritise accordingly
- Unquestionable integrity, discretion, ethical and professional approach to business, commitment to clients and personal credibility
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal): Ability to communicate complex sustainability topics in simple terms, with emphasis on impact. Ability to develop written business content
- Ability to think strategically, understand the big picture and adjust available solution to diverse clientele
- Creativity and resourcefulness: Ability to develop and execute project plans and engagement campaigns in innovative ways, problem solver
- Good analytical skills – Critically analyse data to improve quality of deliverables and proposed solutions to clients. Accuracy and attention to detail required
- Excellent written and verbal Greek and English skills
Field Related Experience and Industry Knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in a sustainability related role
- Excellent understanding of Sustainability and CSR strategic approaches and advisory tools
- Practical experience in Sustainability reporting (GRI as a minimum)
- Knowledge of current international sustainability tools and trends, (eg SDGs related) and their application in business
- Understanding of key sustainability issues and how they can be integrated into business to create measurable value
- Knowledge of sustainability requirements of local legislation, standards and international best practice
- Customer facing experience
Working Language: Greek and English
Please send your CV in English to:
Email: [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence