The Sustainability Strategy & Reporting Executive Training is designed to address the needs and expectations of demanding and experienced professionals. This training is a highly specialized two-day course which focuses on the strategy components and the core structures which enable participants to embed Sustainability into their organizations strategically and effectively.
Participants will be able to integrate Sustainability into corporate strategy; apply internationally recognized Sustainability frameworks, avoid unnecessary Sustainability complexities, and articulate and build the business case for Sustainability. As part of this training course, professionals will develop a road map for their organizations.
An advanced training program for professionals focusing exclusively on strategy and reporting!
- Create a roadmap for strategy implementation
- Understand how to improve Sustainability performance
- Practice on reporting Sustainability performance and disclosing Sustainability progress
- Develop effective Sustainability strategies
- Ensure effective disclosure of materiality process, Sustainability strategy, targets, goals and impacts
- Align Sustainability and CSR with business strategy
At the end of our two-day Sustainability Strategy & Reporting Executive Training, participants will have achieved the skills and the knowledge to develop their sustainability strategy road map. They will bring new value back to their organization by:
- Optimizing Sustainability & CSR initiatives and maximizing their positive impacts
- Improving sustainability performance against best practices
- Engaging strategically with stakeholders to build trust, enhance brand value and achieve market differentiation
- Identifying and accessing Sustainability risks and opportunities and implementing action plans
- Developing effective sustainability strategies and assessing organizational performance
- Disclosing effectively their sustainability journey, priorities and impacts following international standards and frameworks (GRI, SASB, SDG, UNGC)
Global ILM & CPD Recognition
ILM is the UK’s leading provider of leadership, management and coaching qualifications and a world renowned professional membership body representing over 25,000 managers and leaders.
The CPD Standards Office raises training standards by accrediting high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provision.
Following your successful post-course assignment submission you will receive the “Sustainability Strategy & Reporting Executive Training” Certificate which is endorsed by ILM, and your CPD Certificate verifying 13.3 CPD hours,confirming your achievement.
Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post-course assignment.
Key Topics include
- Practical Sustainability and CSR Concepts (including business case for Sustainability, SDGs )
- Stakeholder Management
- Circular Economy and Sustainable Supply Chains
- Sustainability Assessment
- Sustainability Strategy
- Materiality Assessment
- Sustainability Reporting (including GRI, SASB, ISO26000, UNGC)
- Sustainable Communications
- Post-course Assignment for Certification
Who should attend
We recommend this training to professionals who are, or seek to become, involved in reporting sustainability in adherence with international standards or to effectively embed sustainability into their organizations strategies.
An ideal candidate may:
- Have responsibilities in developing, monitoring and evaluating CSR/Sustainability activities
- Have direct involvement in CSR/Sustainability reporting
- Be moving into a position in which sustainability is a consideration
- Play a role in the shift of an organization to a more sustainable vision
- Have duties involving strategic development which could benefit from a sustainable approach
CSR/Sustainability, Governance and Risk Management, Human Resources, Marketing/Communications/PR, Supply Chain/Logistics, Health and Safety, Environment, Quality, Operations, Corporate Philanthropy/Foundations
Aglaia Ntili is a seasoned sustainability professional, with 15 years of international advisory and training experience across a wide range of corporate sustainability and responsibility fields.
She is recognised with the Global CSR & Sustainability Leadership Award for her contributions as a practitioner, trainer, coach, and advisor.
Aglaia serves as the Managing Director of Sustainability Knowledge Group, providing Sustainability and CSR advisory and training services at international corporate level. Aglaia is the founder of CSR Coaching, supporting professionals in Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, and the founder of the CSR & Sustainability meetup, the 1st and only open platform to support active learning and knowledge sharing on CSR and Sustainability in the UAE. She is also the Chair of the UAE chapter of the International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP), currently the only professional body for Sustainability professionals in the region.
We firmly believe that a friendly, supportive, and engaging learning environment is key to building long-lasting knowledge and maximizing retention. To support this belief, we built this course around a dynamic mixture of lectures, practical exercises, best practice case studies and group discussions. Our method builds not only knowledge, but a confidence in discussing and applying CSR/Sustainability topics and the platform for exchanging ideas and building valuable connections. Each course closes with a post-course assignment to evaluate the level of knowledge gained through this course and upon passing results in the earning of an ILM endorsed certificate.
Professional experience is required
About our Sustainability Services
Sustainability Knowledge Group is a valued partner and a distinguished advisor of sustainability services. In addition to our certified training services, we proudly offer reporting, strategy, SROI, risk management and compliance, GHG, energy management, award submissions support and other services tailored to our clients’ needs. We have a wide range of experience throughout the MENA and Europe region and across a spectrum of sectors including: Construction, Consulting, Banking, FMCG, Education, Local Authorities, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, NGOs, Cosmetics, Technology, Shipping, Facility Management, Concessionaire and Hospitality.