The Advanced CSO Professional Training is a challenging training course offering a unique holistic viewpoint to Sustainability and ESG. In this course, experienced professionals will benefit from our interactive approach focusing on both strategic and operational aspects of Sustainability, ESG and Corporate Responsibility.
Our skill-building and hands-on approach assists participants to improve their capabilities and drive practical Sustainability/ESG solutions successfully across their organization. Participants will adopt an inclusive approach to Sustainability, ESG and CSR issues, trends, legislation, challenges, standards, and strategies and will gain insights into best methods for leading organizational Sustainability to overcome business uncertainty and gain long-lasting competitive advantage.
- Gain in-depth understanding of the Sustainability, ESG and CSR ecosystem and future developments
- Learn to formulate Sustainability/ESG strategies and formally integrate them into corporate structure
- Practice on real life reporting, strategy and value creation business cases
- Articulate the business case for Sustainability and ESG
- Ensure maximum impact from Sustainability, ESG and CSR initiatives
- Influence Sustainability, ESG positive developments within company and partners
At the end of our three-day Advanced Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) Professional Training, participants will have developed the skills and methodologies to:
- Lead sustainability in your organization
- Identify, assess, and manage opportunities and risks from a Sustainability/ESG perspective
- Adopt a strategic stakeholder engagement approach
- Develop, implement, monitor and communicate Sustainability and ESG strategies and initiatives
- Improve sustainability performance, organizational profile and competitiveness
- Effectively disclose organizational strategies, material issues, impacts and performance
Global ILM & CPD Recognition
ILM is the UK’s leading provider of leadership, management and coaching qualifications and a world renowned professional membership body representing over 25,000 managers and leaders.
The CPD Standards Office raises training standards by accrediting high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provision.
Following your successful post-course assignment submission, you will receive the “Advanced Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) Professional” Certificate which is endorsed by ILM, and your CPD Certificate verifying 20.45 CPD hours, confirming your achievement.
Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post-course assignment.
Key Topics include
- Practical Sustainability, ESG and CSR Concepts
- Sustainability ESG and CSR Global Trends
- Global ESG Legislation and the ESG Ecosystem
- Stakeholder Engagement Methodologies
- Social Responsibility Programs, SROI and Value Creation
- Sustainability/ESG Strategy and Integration Action Plan
- Sustainability/ESG Assessment
- Materiality Assessment
- Sustainability/ESG Reporting and Standards
- Sustainable Supply Chains and Circular Economy
- Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability
- Sustainable Communications
- Your role as a Chief Sustainability Officer
- Post-course Assignment for Certification
Who should attend
Advanced CSO Professional Training is ideally suited to professionals and leaders seeking advance, in-depth knowledge in CSR/Sustainability. An ideal candidate may play a role in:
- Sustainability / ESG
- Governance and Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Investor Relations
- Risk Management / Compliance
- Marketing / Communications / PR
- Corporate Affairs
- Supply Chain / Logistics
- Health and Safety
- Operational Excellence
- Corporate Philanthropy / Foundations
Aglaia Ntili is a seasoned sustainability professional, with 15 years of international advisory and training experience across a wide range of corporate sustainability and responsibility fields.
She is recognised with the Global CSR & Sustainability Leadership Award for her contributions as a practitioner, trainer, coach, and advisor.
Aglaia serves as the Managing Director of Sustainability Knowledge Group, providing Sustainability, ESG and CSR advisory and training services at international corporate level. Aglaia is the founder of CSR Coaching, the founder of the CSR & Sustainability meetup, the 1st and only open platform to support active learning and knowledge sharing on Sustainability, ESG and CSR in the UAE. She id the co-founder of the CIIM-Centre for ESG. She is also the Chair of the UAE chapter of the International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP), currently the only professional body for Sustainability professionals in the region.
We firmly believe that a friendly, supportive, and engaging learning environment is key to building long-lasting knowledge and maximizing retention. To support this belief, we built this course around a dynamic mixture of lectures, practical exercises, best practice case studies and group discussions. Our method builds not only knowledge, but a confidence in discussing and applying CSR/Sustainability topics and the platform for exchanging ideas and building valuable connections. Each course closes with a post-course assignment to evaluate the level of knowledge gained through this course and upon passing results in the earning of an ILM endorsed certificate.
An understanding of Sustainability, ESG and CSR is required
Professional experience is required