Join our 15th meetup: “Social Media Essentials for CSR & Sustainability Professionals”. Our guest speakers will discuss the concept and value of communications in our demanding times and how to utilize the value of Social media for Sustainability and CSR purposes.
Aglaia Ntili will set the scene for communication in the CSR/Sustainability field while Anas Almarie will go into more depth and share his knowledge on Social Media tools!
Anas Almarie, Award winning social media strategist, will demonstrate the power of social media and how CSR & Sustainability Professionals can exploit the opportunities of the online sphere.
Speaker 1: Aglaia Ntili
Aglaia is the Managing Director of Sustainability Knowledge Group, providing Sustainability and CSR advisory and training services at international corporate level. She is the founder of CSR Coaching, supporting professionals in Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability. Aglaia has made important contributions as practitioner, trainer, coach and advisor. As the founder of the CSR & Sustainability meetup, Aglaia will focus on the need to communicate the CSR journey, the value of quality content and the role of communication in the CSR and Sustainability profession.
Speaker 2: Anas Almarie
Anas Almarie is
- Founder of MENA Social Media Awards
- Director of Training at Focus Social Academy (20 trainers on board)
- Accredited Social Media Strategist by The National Institute for Social Media, NISM – USA
- TV guest speaker on LinkedIn Social Media & Business Awards
- Judge at International Business Excellence Awards, Gulf Digital Experience Awards & Gulf Customer Experience Awards 2016
- Former Lecturer at University of Sharjah – Engineering School
- Keynote Speaker & Featured Speaker at many conferences & symposiums in the GCC & Levant, Africa
- LinkedIn Trainer at Social Media Club-MENA (International)
- Social Media Trainer at Focus Academy, Focus Business Training
- More info: www.AnasAlmarie.com
At the meetup, he will articulate the attendees on main key elements for CSR and Sustainability professionals:
- Social Media Fundamentals
- Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter, Periscope, LinkedIn & Pinterest) What’s in it for us?
Host: Holiday Inn, Al Barsha:
‘’Set in the heart of New Dubai, Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha is a perfect blend of contemporary design and classic elegance. The hotel has 309 rooms including 54 suites. Each room is equipped with the latest facilities, tastefully decorated to meet every guest’s needs and comfort. Business houses have access to a wide variety of conference venues equipped with state-of-the-art technology. Completing the Holiday Inn experience are the award winning restaurants “The Royal Budha” (Thai), “Gharana” (Indian) and “Xennya Terrace” (Rooftop Terrace) as well as bars, banquet facilities and impeccable service.’’
Where: Holiday Inn Al Barsha
When: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 @ 6:30pm
To join this meetup please visit: http://www.meetup.com/CSR-Sustainability-Meetup-Dubai/events/230111418/