Sustainability Knowledge Group is an ILM Recognised Provider
In today’s world of increased job mobility, the value of regulated certifications is increasingly recognized.
Our trainings are flexible – you can choose one of our open trainings, or opt for a training at your own company location. If you’re not sure which training programme you need, we can guide you to select what fits best your needs and career plans.
Benefits to you and your organisation
- ILM recognition showcases the calibre of staff development within your organisation.
- Customers and stakeholders can see at a glance that your managers are developed to ILM’s benchmark, validating your investment in talent
- Staff is engaged in the management development process, drive motivation and add proven value to the business.
- Employers benefit from the reassurance of a rigorously-tested programme
- Participants receive industry-standard certifications, plus increased knowledge and self confidence
- On completion of the course, participants receive a certificate from ILM, recognising, supporting and celebrating their learning, achievement and success
- Participants benefit from coaching, support and networking opportunities
- Participants enjoy complementary ILM studying membership (selected courses)
Access ILM’s free Studying Membership!
Join any of our trainings and gain free ILM Studying Membership and access to the ILM’s Learning Zone, with additional benefits:
- Free access to 1,000s of the latest e-books and business magazine articles
- Free electronic subscription to Edge, ILM’s no-nonsense management magazine
- Free access to Community, an online network of professional managers and discussions
- Free access to a host of e-learning resources, video seminars and factsheets
- Free use of the CV builder and interview advice
- Discounts on all ILM events
- For more information visit https://www.i-l-m.com/Information-for-centres/centre-toolkit/studying-membership
ILM is a world renowned professional membership body representing over 25,000 professional managers and leaders.
ILM is a trademark of the City and Guilds of London Institute and is used under license.