Advanced CSO (Chief Sustainability Officer) Professional, Madrid, Spain
Sustainability Knowledge Group and Sustentare have joined forces to introduce to Spain the Advanced CSO Professional training! This is a challenging and interactive training for professionals seeking in-depth knowledge and understanding to successfully respond to strategic as well as operational issues. Participants will acquire practical skills and hands-on experience to implement practical solutions across their organisations.
The Advanced Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) Professional is a leading training program that provides a holistic and in-depth analysis of current Sustainability and CSR issues, trends, challenges, standards and strategies. It is an advanced certified training that clarifies concepts and standards, provides methodologies to address, manage and report on Sustainability and CSR and stimulates innovative answers to overcome business uncertainties. Focus will be placed on developing loyal stakeholders, on risks and opportunities for financial and social value creation, on building the business case and obtaining competitive advantage.
Who are CSOs?
Chief Sustainability Officers (CSOs) are the highest-level of executives in an organization who oversee their company’s sustainability programs and activities.
- Complementary annual ILM membership!
- Introductory call to assess your needs and expectations
- Post course follow up, on line support and guidance
- Acquire a holistic and inclusive perspective
- Assess and manage risks and opportunities
- Realise CSR and Sustainability challenges and developments
- Adopt stakeholder strategic approach
- Adopt practical application of CSR
- Effective disclosure of corporate strategies, material issues, goals, performance, impacts
- Development and implementation of Strategy
- Utilise effective methodologies in communication, engagement and new business models
- Maximise impact from CSR and Sustainability Initiatives
- Increase profile and competitiveness
- Improve Sustainability performance
- Introduction to Sustainability & CSR
- Stakeholder Management
- Trends in Sustainability & CSR
- Communicating Sustainability
- CSR & Sustainability Programs
- Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Sustainable Supply Chain
- Strategy & Assessment
- Sustainability Reporting
- The CSO Role
- Post Course Assignment
Who should attend
This training is for professionals from:
- CSR/ Sustainability
- Human recourses
- Marketing/ Communications/ PR
- Corporate affairs
- Corporate governance/ Risk management
- Supply chain
- Health & Safety
- Corporate philanthropy/ NGOs
- Corporate level
The training program is delivered through a mixture of lectures, practical exercises and group discussions.
We create a friendly and supportive learning environment, where participants build valuable connections and exchange ideas. The training will be conducted in English.
Global ILM Recognition
Following your successful completion, you receive the “Advanced CSO (Chief Sustainability Officer) Professional” Certificate which is endorsed by the leading UK Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying your knowledge and successful completion. Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post course assignment.
All Sustainability Knowledge Group training courses are approved by ILM and participants enjoy complementary annual ILM study membership.
An understanding of CSR and Sustainability is required.
Professional experience is required.
Sustentare is a boutique Corporate Social Responsibility consultancy, established in 2004. Is based in Portugal with expanding activities to neighbouring countries. Our highly motivated, bright and passionate team believes that knowledge, competence, flexibility and the ability to develop strong relationships are paramount for our successful partnerships with our clients. In order to deliver high quality services in a dynamic business environment and exceed the expectations of our clients, we work together with international organizations including as GRI, UNEP FI and AccountAbility.
Click on the image to download our full brochure in PDF format: