Advanced CSO (Chief Sustainability Officer) Professional, Lisbon, Portugal
Sustainability Knowledge Group and Sustentare offer in Portugal for the 4th conscutive year the Advanced CSO (Chief Sustainability Officer) Professional training. This is a challenging and interactive training for professionals seeking in-depth knowledge and understanding to successfully respond to strategic as well as operational issues. Participants will acquire practical skills and hands-on experience to implement practical solutions across their organisations.
- Gain in-depth understanding of Sustainability and CSR ecosystem and future development
- Learn to formulate sustainability strategies and integrate CSR into corporate structure
- Practice on real life Social Return On Investment (SROI) cases
- Articulate the business case for sustainability
- Ensure maximum impact from Sustainability and CSR initiatives
- Influence Sustainability and CSR positive development within company and partners
At the end of our three-day Advanced CSO Professional Training, participants will have developed the skills and methodologies to:
- Lead sustainability in your organization
- Assess, identify, and manage opportunities and risks from a sustainability perspective
- Adopt a strategic stakeholder engagement approach
- Develop, implement, monitor and communicate Sustainability and CSR strategies and initiatives
- Improve sustainability performance, organizational profile and competitiveness
- Effectively disclose organizational strategies, material issues, impacts, and performance
Key Topics include
- Practical Sustainability and CSR Concepts
- Global Legislation
- Stakeholder Management
- Sustainability and CSR Trends
- Sustainability and CSR Programs
- Sustainability and CSR Initiatives
- Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Sustainability Strategy
- Sustainability Assessment
- Sustainability Reporting
- Sustainable Communications
- The future of CSO’s
- Post-course Assignment for Certification
Who should attend
Advanced CSO Professional Training is ideally suited to professionals and leaders seeking advance in-depth knowledge in CSR/Sustainability.
An ideal candidate may play a role in:
- Governance and Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Health and Safety
- Operational Excellence
- Corporate Philanthropy/Foundations
We firmly believe that a friendly, supportive, and engaging learning environment is key to building long-lasting knowledge and maximizing retention. To support this belief, we built this course around a dynamic mixture of lectures, practical exercises, best practice case studies and group discussions. Our method builds not only knowledge, but a confidence in discussing and applying CSR/Sustainability topics and the platform for exchanging ideas and building valuable connections. Each course closes with a post-course assignment to evaluate the level of knowledge gained through this course and upon passing results in the earning of an ILM endorsed certificate.
Global ILM Recognition
ILM is the UK’s leading provider of leadership, management and coaching qualifications and a world renowned professional membership body representing over 25,000 professional managers and leaders.
Successful course candidates will be issued an ILM Certificate.
Following your successful post-course assignment submission you will receive the “Advanced Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) Professional” Certificate which is endorsed by ILM verifying your knowledge and achievement.
Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post-course assignment.
An understanding of CSR and Sustainability is required
Professional experience is required
Sustentare is a boutique Corporate Social Responsibility consultancy, established in 2004. Is based in Portugal with expanding activities to neighbouring countries. Our highly motivated, bright and passionate team believes that knowledge, competence, flexibility and the ability to develop strong relationships are paramount for our successful partnerships with our clients. In order to deliver high quality services in a dynamic business environment and exceed the expectations of our clients, we work together with international organizations including as GRI, UNEP FI and AccountAbility.
For more information, please contact us: